If you don’t want to read, you can watch my video on my booktube!
I got stuck in a reading slump for October so I wasn’t able to read all in my ambitious TBR. However, I did get to finish 6 books with one them being a graphic novel.
- The Gateway (The Mark of the Fae #1) by M.M. Paquin // review
- Breaking Hollywood by Samantha Towle // review
- Dubios (The Loan Shark Duet #1) by Charmaine Pauls // review
- I Hate Everyone But You by Gaby Dunn & Alison Raskin // review
- Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Big Lie by Anthony Del Col // review
- Dirty After Dark by Anne Connor // review
Having a more possible list for my November TBR:
- Constant Craving by Tamara Lush // Goodreads profile
- Consent (The Loan Shark Duet #2) by Charmaine Pauls // Goodreads profile
- Living the Good Death by Scott Baron // Goodreads profile
- The Dwellers (The Dwellers Beneath the Arches #1) by Oyinda Aro // Goodreads profile
- Grand Slam: A Winning Ace Novel (Winning Ace #3) by Tracie Delaney // Goodreads profile
How’s your list going?